2013年6月25日星期二

Skull tank top clothes, do you like?


Personally, I'm obsessed. Anything with skulls onto it I own. I've got a very unique style, prep after some bit if edge as I love to refer to it as. I really like skulls simply because they really add an advantage for your outfit without causing you to seem like you simply left of hot subject and really should have twelve piercings in your face. I would not ever think I'd be so into something so unlike my style, however the more I purchase the greater I become completely and absolutely deeply in love with this trend. It's difficult to explain how amazing one statement piece can literally transform a dress-up costume. During these photos I demonstrate a means of styling your skulls therefore it does not seem like you are putting on a large sign saying "hey take a look at my skulls!" Alexander McQueen continues to be about this skull trend for a long time, but still appears to create a simple scarf covered in skulls look timeless and versatile.
If you are a person have similar taste with me, skull pattern maybe printed in your clothes, hat, bag and so on, yes, skull pattern can really well represent my personality well, wearing a skull tank top clothe with a jean short pant, when you are wearing this to go shopping, you can really can feel free, beautiful and free it is!
I also have some clothes with skull pattern; this Chanel-ensue tweed jacket on the cotton black tank having a lace skull embroidered onto it adds a sweet yet trendy feel into it. Add tights or jeans and you are all set! Remember regarding your boots! Will still be cold available around here. I love to pair it with my personal favorite J Brand Jeans together with my last season Mike Edelman riding boots. I've literally worn these for any year and won't get brand new ones!
I have a skull tank top clothe, which look simply a simple chiffon skull blouse having a faux fur vest regarding this. I pair this with tights simply because the rear of this kit is quite lengthy and completely covers.
Skull tank top clothes can give you a feeling of free and relax, you can be yourself! This skull pattern can give you the power.

没有评论:

发表评论